The Student-Athlete Experience Task Force (SAETF) was convened at the direction of President Carol Folt, Provost Charles Zukoski and Athletic Director Mike Bohn to conduct a holistic review of the student-athlete experience ranging from recruitment to post-graduation. The objective is to ensure our student-athletes reach their fullest potential at USC and depart the university well-prepared for a successful and productive life after graduation, just as we aspire for all our students.
The Task Force is comprised of leaders from across the university who will comprehensively assess academic programs, services, and opportunities for USC’s student-athletes.
The SAETF is engaging key areas of the university throughout this journey, with representation from admissions, athletics, enrollment management, faculty, human resources, provost’s office, student affairs, and undergraduate and graduate programs, among other valued partners who will be consulted throughout the process.
Task Force Members
- Tim Brunold – Dean of Admission, USC Office of Admission
- Kristi Culpepper – Associate Director, USC Marshall Undergraduate Program Admissions; President, USC Staff Assembly
- Alan Green – Professor of Clinical Education, USC Rossier School of Education; Faculty Athletics Representative, USC Athletics
- Kedra Ishop – Vice President for Enrollment Management, USC Office of the Provost
- Denise Kwok – Executive Senior Associate Athletic Director/Student-Athlete Development, USC Student-Athlete Academic Services
- Rebecca Lonergan – Professor of Lawyering Skills and Associate Director of Legal Writing and Advocacy Program, USC Gould School of Law
- Leslee Sherrill – Special Advisor, USC Office of the President
- Beth Shuster – Chief of Staff, USC Office of the Provost
- Andy Stott – Vice Provost for Academic Programs and Dean of the Graduate School, USC Office of the Provost; Professor of English, USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Felicia Washington – Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Janna Wong – Senior Lecturer in Business Communication, USC Marshall School of Business; Chair, University Student-Athlete Advisory Council